UTHSCSA E-mail, Domain Accounts, and Badge Number
You will receive a letter at your home address providing your UTHSCSA e-mail and domain accounts, as well as your HSC Badge Number. You will need this information to:
- Communicate with your faculty and peers
- Access your financial aid, tuition and fees, enrollment, and grades
- Make changes to your address and phone number
Once you've established your computing accounts, you will be able to access the above information through the university portal at Inside UTHSCSA.
Access PeopleSoft Self-Service Enhancements
Via the University Portal
An enhanced PeopleSoft Self-Service site for current students, called Student Center, allows you to enroll in classes, view your bill, check your financial aid status, accept/reduce/decline your financial aid award amount, make a payment, sign up for direct deposit, view your holds, change your address, link to enrollment verification and transcript ordering services, and more--all from a single anchor page!
Student Online Access - If not yet signed into Inside UTHSCSA:
In order to access the user-friendly Student Center, there are a few steps current students need to follow:
1) Access the university portal ("inside.uthscsa") from the university homepage or type in http://inside.uthscsa.edu/ in your Web browser.
2) Once on the portal's "Welcome" page, enter your user I.D. and password; then click on "Sign In." (The ID and password are your NT username and password, NOT your POP mail.)
3) Answer "Yes" to the Security Alert.
4) In the "Enterprise Menu" box at the top left of your screen, click on "Student Administration." (A new browser window will open.)
5) On the Student Administration screen, click on "Self Service" and then "Student Center."
6) Now you may select from your self-service options that will appear on the screen.
Contact Triage in Computing Resources for logon problems at 567-7777.
Other users may go to the Student Services Web site for more information:
For more technology information, go to the Computer Support page.