Online Student Self-Service Center
Access Self-Service Enhancements
Via the University Portal - “inside.uthscsa”
Student Center is an enhanced self-service site for current students. Student Center allows you to enroll in classes, view your bill, check your financial aid status, accept/reduce/decline your financial aid award amount, make a payment, sign up for direct deposit, view your holds, change your address, link to enrollment verification and transcript ordering services, and more--all from a single anchor page.
Using the Student Center
In order to access the user-friendly Student Center:
1) Access the university portal ("inside.uthscsa") from the university homepage or type in http://inside.uthscsa.edu/ in your Web browser.
2) Once on the portal's "Welcome" page, enter your user I.D. and password; then click on "Sign In."
3) Answer "Yes" to the Security Alert.
4) In the "Enterprise Menu" box at the top left of your screen, click on "Student Administration." (A new browser window will open.)
5) On the Student Administration screen, click on "Self Service" and then "Student Center."
6) Now you may select from your self-service options that will appear on the screen.
Other users may go to the Student Services Web site for more information: